- Reject promise when validation fails
- Fix for async validation rules
- New Transactions API
- New Migrations API
- Core adapters extended further
- Better JOINs support (with nesting) in API
- CLI support
- Bug fixes and consistency in tests
- New query builder
- Further abstraction of queries with Expressions and Functions
- API for creating classes has been changed
- New documentation website
- Fix for updating records
- Model classes are now optional, as configuration has moved to Collection level.
- Model classes cannot be created via Database instance any more
- Behavior method signatures have changed (accepts context as first argument now).
initializemethod has been renamed as
closeConnectionmethod returns a Promise now.
- Fixture loader , e.g.
Adapter.loadFixture(), now accepts collection as argument instead of Model.
- Added support for behaviors.
model.initialize()as a lifecycle callback.
- Fix in MemoryAdapter for running tests.